The selected films will receive official nomination laurels and the top 3 films in each category will receive “Winners” laurels and certificates of achievement. The winners of each category will receive a guaranteed contract for global distribution. The Awards will be given in the traditional gold, silver and bronze fashion. (Winners in the short films categories will also be given a guaranteed global distribution contract on Amazon Fire, Roku, Apple TV, IOS, Android, Android TV but will not include financial royalties as short films do not generate income in any way. Short film distribution is for the sole purpose of providing global media exposure for your work)
The Renegade Network IFN Awards is an online film competition created for the filmmakers by filmmakers. We have created a platform in which filmmakers can compete with one another at the highest level and to make sure the selected filmmakers have opportunity to distribute their works on a global stage. The festivals director Eddie Brochin has been in the television and film industry for nearly 25 years and has produced over 100 published film titles that are currently being distributed around the world. As an award winning director and producer he has kept up with the many constant and ever evolving changes in the industry market place. As a result he has become the Executive VP of Acquisitions for one of the largest film distribution companies in the US. This has given him the opportunity to help other filmmakers achieve success with their own films by signing them to global distribution platforms. This film competition is for the filmmakers period!
The Renegade Network IFN Awards is a film competition that offers more than just a title and a trophy. We can place your film or films on major platforms such as Netflix, HULU, Amazon Video, VUDU, Google Play, I-Tunes, ROKU, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, IOS, Android, Android TV and many more digital and television platforms. We also have relationships built with major television networks and we can still get our clients DVD distribution deals with some of the largest names in retail such as, Walmart, Best Buy, Barnes and Noble, FYE, Family Video, Target and much more.
Rules / Eligibility
1. Submissions in other than English must be subtitled.
2. Multiple entries are allowed from a filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
3. Online screeners only. If you choose not to upload your project to FilmFreeway’s site, please provide an online link to your submission and be sure to include the password in an email correspondence sent directly to IFN.
4. Renegade Networks IFN Awards does not download data or accept Dropbox submissions. Please only send links to your media hosted on 3rd party servers such as Vimeo or YouTube.
5. Any submissions that already have a distribution deal in place or have already been distributed will be disqualified. We are looking for new and emerging talent that are in need of distribution or veteran film makers who need access to the market place.
There are no refunds for this event. All submissions and results are final.